A nutrient-dense, mineral rich superfood powder.
Nature's Living Superfood is a combination of nourishing, cleansing, building and alkalising wholefood ingredients. It contains a wide spectrum of nutrients in their natural complex state, including antioxidants, chlorophyll and tens of thousands of important phytonutrients.
The ingredients are 100% Wildcrafted, 100% Superfoods. No Fillers added.Land Vegetables;
Whole leaf barley grass, whole leaf wheat grass, nettle leaf, shave grass(horsetail), alfalfa leaf juice, dandelion leaf juice, kamut grass juice, barley grass juice, oat grass juice, burdock root, broccoli juice, kale juice, spinach juice, parsley juice, carob prod, ginger root, nopal cactus, amla berryAlgaes;
Spirulina, broken cell wall, chlorellaWild crafted Aquatic Vegetables;
Icelandic kelp, nova scotia dulseEnzymes;
(Optimum absorption & cleansing)
Amylase, lipase, protease, cellulase, bromelain, papainComprehensive probiotic mixture - beneficial organisms. Includes extensive NSO (Natural Soil Organisms):
A.Agilis, L. Acidophiius, R. Arrhizus, DDS-1 Acidophilius, Bifidus, L. Bulgaricus, A Brasilenese, B.Brenis, P. Chrysosporium, A. Citreus, L.Casei, P. Calcis, S. Cellulasae, P. Dentrificans, S. Faecium, S. Fradiae, P. Fluorescens, A. Globiformis, S.Griseoflavus, P.Gelatic, B. Lipolyticum, A. Lutes, A. Lipoferum, A. Lwolfii, B. Laterosporous, P. Maringlutinosa, B.Macerans, P. Nigraclens, P.Putida, L. Plantarum, B. Pumilus, B. Polymyxa, B. Stationis, K. Zopfit, L. Salivarius, B. Subtilus, B. Succingenes, A. Simplex, B. Subtilus, S. Thermopolis, A. Terreus, M. Verrucaria, T. VirideThese ingredients:
These ingredients combined can help to:
- Include beneficial bacteria (probiotics) & natural soil organisms (NSO's).
- Alkalising superfoods.
- 100% superfoods - NO Fillers.
- Wild crafted or grown without the use of artificial fertilisers and pesticides.
- Suitable for Vegans
Why take Cereal Grass?
- Cleanse and detoxify through the power of chlorophyll.
- Maintain Intestinal Regularity.
- Support the liver, kidneys, blood & bones.
- Maintain circulation and immune function.
How to take Natures Living Superfood:
- Cereal grasses have been used as human food supplements since the 1930's.
- They contain excellent sources of beta-carotone, vitamin K, folic acid, calcium, iron, protein, fiber, vitamin C and many of the B vitamins.
- Nutritional value is much higher than those found in other green vegetables.
Nature's Living Superfood can be consumed mixed with juice or pure water. Alternatively it can be sprinkled or mixed with food.
My favourite ways to include it into my day is to mix a tsp in a large glass of fresh orange juice, or to add it to a mashed avocado and use as a wrap filling or salad dressing.
It is recommended to begin with ½ a teaspoon daily and gradually increase to 1 or more heaped teaspoons according to your lifestyle.
*Nature's Living Superfood is packaged in an amber glass bottle with oxygen absorbers and a metal lid for optimum preservation of the nutrients and vitality.