Bentonite clay with white oak bark and wheatgrass extract is an unbeatable combination that will leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
It has the consistency of nut butter, a natural light green color, a natural mint aroma, and a pleasant herbal taste.
It took me a while to pluck up the courage to actually try this. Lets face it putting something green in my mouth in the morning doesn't always appeal. But actually I was pleasantly surprised because the oral clay has a minty flavour and it really did make my mouth feel fresh and clean. I wish I had gotten around to using the oral balm sooner.
Beautiful on Raw Bentonite Oral Balm does NOT contain Fluoride, Silica, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Foaming Agents.Directions:
Use instead of toothpaste twice daily. Brush for two full minutes to ensure thorough cleansing. Don't rush through the procedure. Two minutes are needed to allow the detoxifying actions of bentonite clay and the botanical healing extracts to absorb and exert maximum effect. Rinse with water.
For effective brushing a very small amount of Bentonite Oral Balm is needed each time you brush your teeth. One jar lasts approximately one month.Some Key Ingredients
Full List of Ingredients:
- Bentonite Clay - A powerful detoxifying agent with purifying properties to draw out toxins
- White Oak Bark - combats mouth sores and bleeding gums
- Powdered Wheatgrass - Draws toxins and impurities out of the gums and surrounding tissues plus boosts immunity and neutralizes cell toxins and bacteria.
- Eucalyptus - A highly medicinal oil that is antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Bloodroot - Contains a plaque-reducing compound shown in studies to help reduce plaque and consequently gum disease.
- Clove - World renowned for relieving dental pain but also inhibits disease causing bacteria while leaving beneficial bacteria intact.
Aqua (water), bentonite, quercus alba (white oak) bark extract, triticum eastivum (wheatgrass) sprout extract, sanguinaria canadensis (bloodroot) extract, commiphora molmol (myrrh) extract, hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) leaf extract, curcuma longa (turmeric) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cellulose gum, eupatorium rebaudianum bertoni (stevia) leaf extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate.
2fl oz, 56g